Starting in JUNE ~ Check your email!
Explore our wonderful Muskoka waterways
- Join us whenever you can to explore new shores ~ schedule will be posted, but you will receive an email as well.
- Free ~This is included in your general membership and is not an extra charge
- Guests permitted, but must: a) sign the club waiver; b) pay $10 c) be at least an intermediate level paddler (no novices)
- Paddle your own boat, or try one of our club sea kayaks, recreational canoe if not needed for club program.
- Other equipment is also available (pfd and paddle) if you do not have your own and if not being used for club program
- Average distance is 10-15 km in the summer; One or two extended trips (25-30 km)
- Volunteer leaders offer their time once a week (Liz Hawke; Anna McConnach)
- Sunday mornings seem to be the most popular time for these paddles as our visiting guests have returned home!
- Bring your own water bottle(s) and snacks or light lunch. We do head off to a local restaurant for a bite to eat & a chat.
These are casual, 'no stress' paddles for all of us to enjoy in the outdoors