COME JOIN US ON THE WATER !
The Muskoka Paddle Club (MPC) is a not for profit paddling organization operating since 2105. We are located in Kelvin Grove Park at the base of the Bracebridge Falls, in the heart of Bracebridge. We offer recreational and competitive paddling programs for all ages in canoe, kayak, and stand up paddleboard. Our club programs operate from June through September (weather and water conditions permitting), which include, skills development programs, youth day camps, guided day trips, club regatta, and clinics. We welcome all ages and abilities. Join us, make new friends, learn new skills, challenge yourself, and get active !
The Muskoka Paddle Club (MPC) is a not-for-profit corporation dedicated to establishing, developing, and supporting both recreational and competitive paddling for canoe/kayak/stand up paddle boards (SUPS) in Muskoka. We are committed to developing programs for all ages, ability levels, means and special needs in a safe, fun and inclusive environment.
- promote safe paddling practices
- building and maintaining a fleet of recreational and performance kayaks, canoes and stand up paddle boards for all ages and abilities
- providing instruction and coaching to develop skills and paddling techniques for both competitive and recreational paddlers
- providing facilities and equipment to meet the needs of our members
- organizing and providing social activities and programs
- providing opportunities for all to enjoy paddling in a safe, supportive, and inclusive environment,
- building and maintaining relationships with local, provincial and national organizations