Recreational Paddle Schedule
Explore our wonderful Muskoka waterways
- Join us whenever you can to explore new shores ~ schedule will be posted weekly on the web site
- Free ~This is included in your general membership and is not an extra charge
- Paddle your own boat, or try one of our club sea kayaks, recreational canoe, or SUP if not needed for club program
- All other equipment needed is also available (pfd and paddle) if not being used for club program
- Average distance is 10-15 km in the summer
- Volunteer leaders offer their time once a week
- Days alternate ~ week day evening, or weekend day paddles
- Bring your own water bottle(s) and snacks or light lunch
About recreational trip information;
Members will receive emails in advance outlining the destination, information about the put-in and how to get there.
All trips will explore the magnificent waterways of Muskoka.
POP 20% or higher of thunderstorms will cancel paddle.
Rain forecast of 50% POP or higher will cancel paddle.
High winds on originally planned lake route will change to alternate river route if possible.
N.B.: Go - NoGo announcements will be posted on website by 8:00am the day of the recreational paddle. We will not be using emails for Go-NoGo.